500 W. Capitol Ave.
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Raley’s is the 43rd largest food retailer in North America in the Supermarket News rankings for 2011, and a major regional operator in Northern California, with a few stores in Nevada.
Banners and Store Count
- 11 stores under the Aisle 1 banner (10 in CA and 1 in NV).
- 21 stores under the Bel Air banner (all in CA).
- 8 stores under the Food Source banner (6 in CA and 2 in NV).
- 22 stores under the Nob Hill Foods banner (all in CA).
- 84 stores under the Raley’s banner (70 in CA and 14 in NV).
Total store count is 146 (129 in CA and 17 in NV).
(Source: Raley’s Website, http://www.raleys.com/www/stores_list.jsp)
- Raley’s has 13,400 employees. (Source: Hoover’s Company Records for Raley’s, 6/7/2011, downloaded from Lexis-Nexis.)
- Approximately 10,000 Raley’s employees are represented by the UFCW. (Source: UFCW Contract Directory)
Estimated 2010 sales were $3.0 billion. (Source: Supermarket News, SN Top 75, 2011)